Registering Coaches & Coaches' Cards
A principal is responsible for registering coaches on the LHSAA Member Site.
- Log on to the LHSAA Member Site with assigned username and password.
(Note: Username and passwords are adminstered by the school's principal.)
- Click on the tab labeled "Coaches" on the ribbon at the top of the page.
- The school's roster of coaches will appear on the page that opens.
- If the coach will be at the school for the current year, click the "Edit" button, and review and update all information for the particular coach. Be sure the email address is valid and working. All communication from the LHSAA and LHSCA will go the email address provided.
- If the coach is no longer at the school, click the "Remove" button. If coaches who are no longer at the school are not removed, they will appear in the Coaches' Directory as a coach at the last entered school.
- If the coach is new to the school, click the "Add" button to the right and complete all requested data on the information page.
- Class assignments for all faculty coaches should be entered on the LHSAA member site by October 15.
- For each coach the school wishes to obtain a card for, click the "Edit" button for the respective coach and answer "Yes" to the Coaches Association question, "Will this coach be a member of the Coaches Association for the current school year?" Marking this question "Yes" will make the coach appear on the invoice that will automatically generate on the "Confirm" page.
- After completing Step 1, go to the "Confirm" page, scroll to the bottom of the page and print the invoice that appears. If a coach's name does not appear, check to be sure "Yes" has been answered to the Coaches' Association question.
- Send a copy of the invoice and a check made payable to the LHSCA in the appropreiate amount to: 12720 Old Hammond Highway, Baton Rouge, LA 70816.
- Upon reciept of invoice and check, cards will be issued. (Note: Principals and assistant principals do not pay for their cards. These cards are automatically sent when the coaches' cards for a school are printed.)
- Starting in Fall 2016 we will have electronic coaching cards. All coaches will be sent a Digital Membership Card. CLICK HERE for instructions for downloading the electronic card to your phone.
- To obtain a replacement coaches' card, contact Nicole Griffith at the LHSAA Office.
To review the process for electronic payments, CLICK HERE.